I am doing a series on divination by popular request. There are countless methods of fortune-telling. Researching and testing out various methods of divination is a hobby of mine.
Today I’d like to focus on a type of fortune-telling known as Entomancy. It is based on the behavior of insects.
The entrance has been around since the days of the ancient Greeks.
If you’re curious about future events, pay attention to the behaviors of these particular insects.
- Ants: Did you get bitten by an ant? Well, your day is about to get even worse. You will get into an argument with your partner or a close friend.
- Grasshopper: Seeing a grasshopper is a favorable omen. You may receive good news regarding your job. You might get an opportunity to travel for your job. If you are unemployed and seeking work; you will have to decide between a couple different employers. You will receive multiple job offers.
- Spider: Not many people are fond of spiders. Spiders don’t always bring bad news and danger. Did you find a spider on your clothing? Don’t freak out too much. You will be receiving a considerable amount of money. Seeing a spider in the morning is unfortunate. You will suffer the loss of material possessions or a loved one. Seeing a spider in the evening brings financial devastation.
- Wasp: Did you get stung by a wasp? You will suffer emotional pain as well as physical pain. Someone is jealous of you and is planning on deceiving you. Do you hear the buzzing of a wasp? Be careful. Your enemy will show up at your home, or workplace, and start vicious rumors about you.
* Keep in mind that these auguries have a basis in superstition.