Ornithomancy is an ancient method of fortune-telling that involves observing birds. It has been around since the thirteen hundreds.
Whoever said that bird watching is useless. Do you want to know what the future holds for you? Just grab a pair of binoculars, and record what you see.
Here is a list of auguries based on types of birds:
- Owls: Seeing an owl is a very unlucky sign. It could indicate the illness or death of a loved one. It could also be interpreted as a warning about someone’s intentions toward you.
- Geese: Hearing geese is an ominous omen. Your life may be in danger.
- Robin: Seeing a robin is a sign of unpredictable weather patterns. It could be an indication that someone behind the scenes is helping you with a problem. It could also be interpreted as preparing for unexpected guests.
- Raven: Seeing a raven is not necessarily a bad omen. However, if the raven is cawing, illness or death could be around the corner.
- Cardinal: Your life is about to change drastically. It could be for the better, or the worst.
Here is a list of auguries based on bird behavior:
- Do you see a bird flying erratically? It’s time to re-examine your life. Are you happy with the way your life is going?
- Is a bird hovering above you? Someone is pretending to be your friend so they can take advantage of you.